Michael W. Jansen
Attorney Michael W. Jansen has been practicing law in Northern California since 1978. He has spent more than 30 years working as a Public Defender, Deputy District Attorney, and as a lawyer for an insurance defense firm. Mike has helped countless Californians with employment law and criminal defense matters, and has dedicated years to working of behalf of personal injury and product liability victims.
Dedicated to protecting clients’ rights, Mike established the Law Offices of Michael W. Jansen in 1994 to serve the residents of Yolo, Sacramento, and Solano Counties. As a partner with the Law Offices of Timmons, Owen, Jansen & Tichy Inc., Mike offers high quality and aggressive representation to victims of auto accidents, big rig accidents, animal attacks, and wrongful death.
“My clients are prepared for every step of the process of obtaining compensation for their personal injuries. I carry the burden of pushing the case aggressively forward toward final resolution.”
Mike lives in Davis, California with his wife and has four (highly accomplished) adult children, including one attorney, political campaign manager, non-profit agency worker, and law student.
Michael W. Jansen has the experience necessary to conduct clear, objective, and cost-effective focus groups to help attorneys present the best case possible. For an overview on his approach to this beneficial practice, click here.
Civic Activities in Woodland
In addition to serving the Woodland area as a personal injury attorney and business litigator, Michael Jansen is dedicated to the Woodland community, working with local Chamber of Commerce, WAVE public access television and The United Way. For more information regarding his service to the community, click here.
- California Western School of Law — J.D.
Associate Editor, California Western School of Law, International Law Journal (1977-1978)
- University of California at Davis –- B.A, Economics
- Current member of:
- California State Bar Association
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association – Board of Directors (2010-present)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice
- Former Member of:
- Northern California Association of Defense Counsel
- California District Attorneys Association
- Shasta County Bar Association
- President of Le Tip of Yolo County
- President of Biz-Link
- President of WAVE – Woodland public access television
- President of Woodland Chamber of Commerce
- President of Golden State Swim Team, Redding
- Member of Davis Odd Fellows – Bingo Committee Chair
- Woodland United Way Board of Directors
- President Woodland United Way 2010
- Community Impact Chair Woodland United Way