Daniel G. Tichy
Daniel G. Tichy is a partner with The Law Offices of Timmons, Owen, Jansen & Tichy Inc. Prior to joining the firm, he practiced insurance defense, workers’ compensation subrogation, and litigation in both state and federal courts. Mr. Tichy’s trial experience also includes prosecuting misdemeanors for the Oregon District Attorney’s Office.
Mr. Tichy earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Oregon School of Law in 2003, where he served as an associate editor for the Oregon Review of International Law. He also attended University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, where he earned a Certificate in International Legal Studies in 2000 while studying under U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy. He received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Villanova University, where he also played NCAA Division 1 water polo.
Mr. Tichy continues to serve the legal community as a board member of the Sacramento County Barristers’ Club. His memberships include the State Bar of California, the American Bar Association, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, United States District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Central Districts of California. He has also helped raise support for disabled children through the California-Hawaii Elks Major Project (CHEA).
Daniel Tichy was named a “Rising Star” in Northern California by Super Lawyers in both 2012 and 2013. Mr. Tichy is married with three daughters. He is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys hunting, fishing, skiing, hiking, archery and shooting sports.
- University of Oregon Law School — J.D. (2003)
- University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law — Certificate in International Legal Studies (2000)
- Villanova University — B.S.
- State Bar of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Central Districts of California
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- California Applicant Attorneys Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Sacramento Barristers Club
- Board member of Sacramento County Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section
- Sacramento Elks Lodge Member #6 (Past Bequest & Living trust Chairman)
- Ducks Unlimited
- Valley Waterfowl Member
The Law Offices of Timmons, Owen, Jansen & Tichy Inc. counsel residents of Sacramento, Woodland, Davis, Yuba City, San Andreas, and the surrounding areas in personal injury and workers’ comp cases. Call (916) 444-0321 now to schedule your initial consultation.